Tuesday, August 9, 2016

random pictures

Looking through pictures on my phone tonight and realized these were two of the last pictures I took of my Ryan. One of them is us as a family at a symphony concert and the other is just a random snapshot of Ryan one evening before we went to bed. Dana, our cat, that Ryan bought for me for my birthday in 2001, always adored Ryan way more than me. She would snuggle up against his arm every night and just stare up at him adoringly. It was so cute (& our joke that my cat thought I was second best). But I tried to take a picture of Dana snuggling up to Ryan and of course, as soon as I pulled the camera out, she moved. But I still love this picture because it's my beloved husband just relaxing one evening. I used to curl up next to Ryan every evening to watch TV or talk together and I would tell him it was my favorite part of each day. It truly was. Evenings are so difficult without him.


No comments:

Post a Comment