Sunday, March 4, 2018

oscars

The Academy Awards were on TV tonight.  I did not watch them because I have not kept up with any of the films actually being nominated, but the Oscars always trigger a random memory for me - the day I met Ryan the Academy Awards were on TV that same night, in the year 2000.  I do not even really know why I remember that, I just vaguely remember asking what he was up to that evening and him saying something about maybe ordering pizza and maybe watching the Oscars.  But every year when I see the awards on TV, I remember that.  And I had mentioned it to Ryan several times over the years and he always laughed that I remembered that random fact.  I don’t have a picture of the day I met Ryan but this picture below was probably taken about a month or so after I met him, sometime in early 2000, it’s the first picture of the two of us together.

No comments:

Post a Comment